When you delete a file from your computer, it’s not gone for good. In fact, there are plenty of reasons why you might want to access files you’ve recently deleted. Using file recovery software, you can easily access any files that you’ve recently deleted.
This is useful if you want to get back a file that you’ve deleted but still need it. Let’s take a look at how to access recently deleted files.
What is a Recently Deleted File?
A recently deleted file is a file that has been deleted from your computer but not yet removed from the computer’s recycle bin.
Recover Recently Deleted Files
Recovering recently deleted files is as easy as following these simple steps:
- Download and install the file recovery software.
- Connect your computer to the internet.
- Launch your file recovery software and follow the instructions provided by the program to scan your computer for recently deleted files.
- You should find all of your recently deleted files in the list of files recovered where you can select which ones you want to recover and extract them from the recovery software’s storage location on your computer or, if desired, save them to an external hard drive or memory card.
How to Access Recently Deleted Files?
The first step is to download file recovery software. There are several options available, but the best option for most people is Recuva. It’s free and easy to use, so it’s perfect for everyone. Follow these steps and you’ll never delete a file without knowing what happened to it again.
- Download the software
- Create a new folder and then select your deleted files
- If there are multiple files in your deleted folder, select all of them
- Click “Scan for Deleted Files”
Install and Boot from OS Backup
To access recently deleted files, you first need to install a file recovery program, such as File Recovery Pro or Recuva. In addition, you’ll need to boot your computer using OS Backup. To do so, you’ll need to insert the operating system’s installation disk into your computer and start it up.
Recover Files from Trash Can
When you delete a file from your computer, it’s not gone for good. Your deleted files are still on your hard drive, which is why using file recovery software is the best way to access them. There are many different types of file recovery software available online. The different file recovery software for hard drive recovery will have different features and work with different operating systems.
It’s important to know that these programs aren’t always foolproof. Sometimes they won’t be able to recover every type of file and sometimes they might get worse results than you would want.
It also depends on how recently the files were deleted as well as how much information is stored on the space that was deleted. Regardless, if you need to recover a file, it’s worth trying out one of these programs before downloading a more advanced program like Recuva or Undelete 360.
A recently deleted file is a file that has been deleted from your computer and cannot be recovered with normal means. There are multiple ways to recover files recently deleted, which we will cover in this article.